Sabrina Carpenter

YouTube-Sabrina Carpenter

Sabrina Carpenter facebook 

In April of 2015, singer/songwriter/actress Sabrina Carpenter, then not yet 16, unveiled her debut album, Eyes Wide Open. Fueled by youthful exuberance and irresistibly buoyant singles such as “Eyes Wide Open” and “We’ll Be the Stars,” the album reflected Carpenter’s life over the previous three years, during which she rose to fame playing rebellious Maya Hart on the Disney Channel hit series Girl Meets World.

The gestation period for Carpenter’s sophomore album, EVOLution, out Oct. 14, was shorter, but clearly encompassed even more growth. “I’m living in an adult world,” notes Carpenter, who’s 17 now. “I’m very lucky to do what I love, but it does come along with roller coasters of emotion. Thank goodness that artists take inspiration from emotion, because it allowed me to put all feelings and all these stories into the songs I’ve made.”

Blank Template By subinsb.com